Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fat Fun in Color


Camera App: iCameraHDR

Extras: Ollo Clip 3in1 lens system, wide angle lens used.

Additional Apps used:
iCameraHDR - to create a HDR picture from the previously made photos.
DramaticB&W - to create a beautiful b&w picture.
Blender - to blend color and b&w pictures because I wanted to give the b&w picture some color back but found the original color picture a bit too colorful.
A+Signature - for my copyright watermark.

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n roll.... well AC/DC's good old song certainly counts for creative artwork as well. I had been playing around for hours with various apps until I finally got the result I was looking for, and the solution was sooo simple. I also wasted a lot of time trying to find a nice looking frame, tried to give my picture a grunge look but in the end I dropped it all and went for a clean picture without frame. I love this one the most of all the versions I created before. What do you think? Does it look good? Better than the first version I created? You can find that one here: http://quaffit.blogspot.com/2011/08/fat-bike-fat-fun-fat-bob.html

1 comment: